April Challenge – The Power of Words.
Alda put a great challenge up in the Flying Unicorn Forum. The Power of Words. It had several requirements. These are always so challenging and fun.
1. FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING – Any quote about friends is a great Quote!
2. ONE SHADE OF FLOWERS – MINIMUM 7 FLOWERS – I chose very neutral colors. Some Prima and Petaloo.
3. LEAVES – MINIMUM 3 – I love that Prima Leave die (6 total)
4. FRAME – Melissa Frances Frame that came in one of January’s Kits.
5. INKING – Multiple shades of browns/creams.
6. LACE/TRIM – Vintage Lace from the Store.
7. BUTTERFLIES/BIRDS – I used the TE “In Flight Overlay” Die and cut my own.
8. SOMETHING SHINY/WIRE/METAL ADORNMENT – I made the bodies of the butterfly’s shiny with some Glass Glitter ~ Gold.
9. ONE OR TWO COLOR TONES ONLY – Creams and Browns
10. A BOW – I need to take some lessons from Robbie but I got it.
Here are some close ups
“Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but you know they are always there.”
I added some more texture with some shimmerz Blingz on the flowers.
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great weekend everyone.
Paper: Pion Paris Flea Market I, III, Blue Market; Inks/Sprays/Paints: Prima Fluid Chalk Ink Metallic Brown, Pastel Pink, Dark Rust, Shimmerz Blingz Pixie Dust; Flowers: Petaloo Wild Mini Blossoms Soft Green, Prima Manhattan Crystler; Embellishments: Melissa Frances Frame; Kaisercraft Collectables Storyteller, Flying Unicorn Vintage Lace, Ribbon from My Stash, Prima Art Ingredients Glass Glitter Gold Rush; Other Supplies: Golden Artist Regular Gel, Heavy Gel.