I’m getting a little crafty time in before my weekend at work, I wanted to try my hand at the Summertime Blues Challenge going on at Flying Unicorn. Denise posted this challenge and her example was fabulous. And seeing I am having such summertime blues right now I needed a little pick me up. This is a picture of Lacy’s 3 beautiful daughters, she has such an eye for awesome pictures, and this is So Summery.
So there were Denise’s guidelines to the Summertime Blues challenge.
- Stencil – I used TCW Love Post
- At least 1 Mixed Media-paints, gesso, mists..etc. – oh yeah I hit this one.
- Chipboard –Precious from FabScraps and A chippie from Blue Fern Studios
- At least 2 different stamps – Prima Butterfly Stamp set, and Treasured memories 6
- At least 3 embellishments –Tear drop crystal adournements, tiny pink flat back crystals, wood accents Prima Forever Green.
- At least 8 flowers – This was so welcoming, bring it on only 8. lol
- You can use more than the required items, but you must use what is listed to be eligible to enter.
A close up of my clusters, I love the flat backs adds that extra.
I love this paper Crush paper collection from Authentique. It worked perfect for the blue part of this challenge. I added the accents of pink to match the flowers.
I hope you enjoyed stopping by today! Thank you.
Photo Credit: Lacy Lewandowski
Entered in :
Summertime Blues Challenge
Authentique FB Giveaway
Paper: Authentique Crush Adorned, Sweet; Stencil: TCW Love Post: Stamps: Prima Butterfly, Treasured Memories 6; Inks/Sprays/Paints: Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst Arure Sea Aster, Shimmerz Coloringz Pink Stilettos, Vibez Jeni B Bleu, Spritz Ruby, Dazzlerz Gummy Bear Blue; Liquid Pearls Flamingo; ColorBox Seattle Sky; Uni-ball Signo; Flowers: Prima Sigar Box Secrets Maduro, Lonsdale, Epiphany Bombshell; Miriams Crafting Supply Paper Leaves; Mon Ami Gabby Mini Paper Blooms, Ruby, Light Pink; Embellishments; Prima Forever Green Wood Icons; Mon Ami Gabby flat back gems; Crystal Tear Drop Aqua: Other Supplies: Dreamweaver Embossing Paste.